Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

Related to Rude users

DCI Dani Silver
DCI Dani Silver

Please can I ask those who have had rude post or rude SM
to either join this post or SM Sleuth admin..
I am on the war path to end all rudeness on this game..
Please help me to do so.. by posting but please keep it polite..
Thank you..

(I would like to say thanks to Zoe white for showing the problem)

Replies
cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

point blank please do not make any rude remarks, if you do not want anyone to think you are rude. keep it civilized, or do not post any comments!!!! that is all certain peeps on here are asking. there is nothing wrong with someone wanting to be able to play a game, without all the nasty tounge!!!! a lot of peeps stop playing because of this. happy sleuthing all, and anytime you need help please do not hesitate to mail any of the oldies!!!!!! we are all here to help!!!!!!!!! oh and one more thing! HHHHOOOOOWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! there i feel much better

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

ohh and by the way a lot of peeps on here may try and judge me, and think i am a nasty person, but that is not true. neither is jr. she helps a lot of people who have taken advantage of her kindness. i have a heart of gold whether anyone wants to believe it or not, so please do not think that of me. i just post my opinion like anyone else, but at least i DO NOT CURSE!!!!! unlike some players!!! happy sleuthing sleuth mates!!!!!!

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Actually, I do know Dani and she is OK. Yes, Tuppy maybe the lack of cases you achieve is no business of yours, but I actually found your verbal attack on Dani deeply offensive and yes you are rude! The idea of Sleuth is to play and solve cases not spend your time posting messages about others. CJ and I do know Dani as she has been in the agency but now unfortunately is unsubscribed. I think Dani herself would say that we supported her strongly in the time she was in the agency. And Larry, do you know Tuppy so well that you are able to say with confidence that she is not rude. Well yes, I do not know Tuppy so well, but cj and I have known Dani very well when she was in the agency. And please notice Larry Dani's points in the short time she was on Sleuth compared to Tuppys'.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Ok, most of you here probably don't know me with the exception of two people. Cj, thank you for your comments on this matter. I do believe that at one time I was also forced to bring to like just how rude Tuppy is.

I actually have never been on this site but someone brought to my attention what was going on here. So for those of you who think Tuppy is some kind of sweet godess, take a look at this thread and then see what you think:

http://shades.playsleuth.com/community/boards/post.spy?id=3998&first_record=34669

Anyone that can bet that rude and heartless, regardless of their past is not worth a response. And certainly not worth getting other members angry at each other over her. She needs to put up or shut up. Obviously she thrives on posting and always rude.

Please take caution when reading posts on these message boards. Us older players went through one war, we don't need another.

Best of luck to you all,

Mercey

Jayneromina
Jayneromina

Thank you Mercey for your comment. I read Tuppys' comment, and think you write good sense. Tuppy is obviously not on Sleuth to play the game. I am on Sleuth to play the game and consider the matter closed.
Happy Sleuthing all!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

wow mercey i am shocked you are most welcome i am speechless

Tuppy
Tuppy

PLEASE READ THIS AND DON'T IGNORE IT BECAUSE I'M 'HEARTLESS'

If I'm heartless, what are you? You're bullying me too.

When I joined Sleuth, I liked it because it wasn't a massive competition over who got the most points. It didn't matter at all. Everyone just had fun. So what if someone got more points than someone else? Who even checked?

I might have got a bit carried away with my ranting over Dani. I apologize, I'm sorry. It was just meant to be a bit of harmless fun. Who takes this seriously? You don't know who I am or what I look like, it's a game. I wasn't genuinely angry, I actually don't mind the whole 'campaign against rudeness'. It's fine. I don't mind. But I was bored so I wrote some stuff. It's made up, this whole game isn't real or anything.

I do go on Sleuth to play the game, but I also enjoy the message boards. So what? Don't prosecute me because I don't play it as much as you!

What I really want to say is: I am quitting.

Goodbye.

I know some hate me, but I hope I had some friends too.

PS: Do more roleplays! Nobody does them any more!

Detective Sissy Andrews
Detective Sissy Andrews

WOW! That's all I can say.... I haven't played sleuth in so long. I log in every now and again so my account won't go inactive but I don't play or even bother to check the boards but today I did and man I wish I didn't. People here love and live for drama Ahh.. Someone stats an opinion and/or someone complains, 50 lash out at them . It's quite dull don't you think?!..You don't like a thread, don't post, you don't have to share your not so valuable opinion with the rest of the world and most importantly, If you have some nasty things to say to a fellow player do it in private, the rest of the players aren't that interested in stupid and childish arguments.

@ Tuppy: Why don't you stay and do more roleplays, I'm sure you can come up with some ideas for a lousy roleplay..

Off topic: Where is Bilbot the Hommit?

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

as I said, you are not worth the comment so good bye and good luck

Droid
Droid

Off topic, Bilbot stopped playing when Ben modified the game so he could no longer take all the objects out of locked houses without breaking in to them.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help