Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Retiring from Shades

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

Whether you all know me or not, it doesn't matter. Whether you all noticed or not, it doesn't matter as well. As I want to say that I might retired once my subscription ends on March 15, 2010.

For the person who gave me a 1 month gift subscription (Gifter), I thank you once again &

For the person who gave me a 1 year gift subscription (Miinck), I thank you once again.

I decided to retire because I couldn't see any competition from other players in chasing after my experience and so, maybe I should slow down, in order to let you all catch up with me.

Even if I have a next goal to achieve, it could be to beat Ddog's xp in Noir, but he's been inactive now, so I guess there's no point in catching up with him now.

Good Luck and of course, I'll always keep an eye here, in hope to see this game progress enough to catch my interest again.

Ohh Ben, could you please design some rewards for me as a compliment of me reaching 10M xp? ^_^

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Melody:
Sure, but I think fame is equally important too. Regarding Coats, yeah, soon ZO will have enough money to buy all coats. Btw, we have Red Leather, Dress Coat, Checked Coat for females now ^_^

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

What do you need coats for?
Since they are broken... they are pretty useless and take un-necessary lockerspace. Or did you get them to work somehow?

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Herringbone looks best on me right now.
:)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Isaac:
I just bought all the coats, so that if my members need them, they can wear them, as I'm still sub, I can earn all the money that I want, but later on, once I bought all the coats for everyone, gave a few hundred thousands for them to spare for future, I'll continue save for my FA, currently at $720,000 to clear before subscription runs out.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Wow! $720,000 to clear a FA?!! Maybe we should take up a collection! : )

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Money is not a big problem in this game, only at the start of a new career it can be hard. I'll wait with buying a coat for now...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Well, I give money to my members, when they need it. I give money to the members that I kicked out because they're inactive. I do TH but I don't take rewards. So, for me...I just need another $500k more to clear it, but seeing the records that I have, I really doubt that I would ever get another FA...so no worries...lol.

@Isaac:
I didn't say it was a problem.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

@Joseph: Yes i know , you can earn that in 1 Month!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Isaac: lol...no, at least not when my faction minions are at 0.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help