Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Mysterious documents - a suggestion

Sofia EJ
Sofia EJ

Hello all,

Wouldn't it be great if we could trade or even sell our faction docs? Auction them off within or outside agencies? Offer one or a few to a witness in lieu of a charm or intimidation? I have a lot of docs and it's so difficult to maintain two faction minions at the same time. What do you guys think?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

When you find a document in a normal case, don't pick it up, just save the case into your case file with a note on the location of the document, then another member can open the case file, and pick up the document, then store back in the case for you to continue.

There you go, you can give the document you found to another member.

Liz Heller
Liz Heller

Thanks Joseph and I've done that, but that doesn't do any good for the 50 other documents I already have that someone else may be able to use.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hmm, it depends whether your agency director need you to be TH-Contributor or TH-Starter, because now while you're doing SH, you hardly need the bribe the minions to decode, so i guess u can actually use them to raise all 3 minions above TH-range, when you have all 3 faction bosses, that way, you will definitely be an important asset to be able to do anyone of the minions' favor in TH, as compared to TH-Starter, they usually will have only 1 minion with high enough standings while the other 2 at very low standings.

Not to mention that if you're a TH-Starter, then you need to feed the minions more documents so that you can keep the other 2 faction bosses at 15 standings to get 4 more favors offered, trust me, it does makes a difference. ^_^

Sofia EJ
Sofia EJ

That's a good suggestion Joseph. It would work well for my other agency members. I wish though that there was a way to know about which faction the document belonged to, prior to picking it up.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help