Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Favourite time to accuse

contentedwithlife
contentedwithlife

Its been a habit of mine, when I have extra time and have confirmed my suspect with knowledge of his habits, I would accuse him/her at roughly 9-11pm.
Its just a habit so that I start the next case at that time, and usually suspects are at home after midnight..

Any favourite timings? Or are the cases too time tight?

Replies
Ricki24
Ricki24

If I've pretty much made sure I know who the murderer is, I'll usually try to accuse them then and there. If they're not home when I try to accuse them I go around and try to find more 'Proof' from another suspect. Just to feel like I've really got them pinned down. ;)

As for house searching, I make the suspects with fake alibi's my top priority and will eventually get around to searching everyone's house when I need more evidence or new suspects (through the yellow notes). Plus, I LOVE finding bank keys, documents, and hidden compartments. :)

Kara Dublock
Kara Dublock

I like to finish one or two days before the deadline ;) I usually find a document at the beginning or middle of a case though, so I never look really hard for one. I only spend a majority of my time looking for yellow notes to save manipulation for last resorts.

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

I don't see where accusing a suspect at a certain time would be beneficial--maybe I'm missing something?? I just try and keep a watch on the time remaining; that determines whether I keep searching in the hope of finding a document or skeleton key after I know for sure who the guilty party is. So, I tend to agree with Sly and Isaac--if they're home, talk; if they're away, snoop!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help