Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Favourite time to accuse

contentedwithlife
contentedwithlife

Its been a habit of mine, when I have extra time and have confirmed my suspect with knowledge of his habits, I would accuse him/her at roughly 9-11pm.
Its just a habit so that I start the next case at that time, and usually suspects are at home after midnight..

Any favourite timings? Or are the cases too time tight?

Replies
Kim Boudreau
Kim Boudreau

I try to et into every homes for skeleton keys or secret documents so I'm usualy time tight at the end.

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

I also try to search every home--I've found documents and skeleton keys in the dead suspect's home, and in those that have good alibies. Sooo, no, I don't have a favorite time--except at least before the deadline!!

Quartz
Quartz

I always accuse when its time...
And yes preferably before the deadline ;P

Liz Heller
Liz Heller

You know, I never realized that the time you end a case is the time you start the next case. I just kinda assumed it was random and never really paid attention. Good catch Contented!

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

Ditto on that- never included start/stop times in my strategy but I know I do get frustrated with finding everyone gone when I start looking for alibis on new suspects!

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

That the use of asking for habits, so that you can plan your time to visit each houses.

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

I'm a "go with the flow" kind of guy. I don't plan anything. If they're home I talk to them. If not, I just look around their place for clues. It's worked for me so far...

contentedwithlife
contentedwithlife

Yes indeed, would like to know if there is a good strategy on the time of accusing.

jen plaidy
jen plaidy

To be honest, some of the suspects keep such odd hours that I don't realy think it makes any difference - especially as the poor townies are on duty 24/7!

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

I do the same SLY..rofl @ I'm a "go with the flow" kind of guy.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help