Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Sleuth Mail Changes (for real this time)

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

I think I have a more pleasant Sleuth Mail experience in place for people now. Mailboxes now page, and the multi deleting/saving is controlled with checkboxes. Sorry about the false start a couple weeks ago.

There may still be a few rough edges, but I think this setup is much more manageable than the old un-paged / delete-all setup. If you do have any problems with the new Sleuth Mail system, please respond to this thread with:
1) What the bug is (be as specific as possible please)
2) The type and version of your browser
3) Your computer's OS (Windows, Mac... Chrome OS anybody?)

Assuming the updated Sleuth Mail is working for everybody, I'm planning on deleting all un-saved messages that are more than two months old. So, be sure to save any older messages that you want to hold onto.

For you Noir players, I'm planning on moving this update over to Sleuth Mail there as well soon too.

Happy Sleuth Mailing!

Replies
Black Barbie
Black Barbie

that is a good idea and for ninni79 all you have to do is go to slueth mail go to contacts then online and choose who you u want to try to make friends with that is how i made my friends.

Emmalia
Emmalia

it works fine. i mean, i dont have many messages. : )

Emmalia
Emmalia

Reply deleted by Moderator.

jennyshepard
jennyshepard

it works beacuse i saved and delaeted some stuff in my mailbox

Droid
Droid

Just deleted my entire mailbox, didn't take as long as I expected.

Tick the top checkbox, then press return key twice and a page is gone. Repeat 67 times in my case to clear the lot. It's a lot faster than trying to do it all with the mouse.

Katie1223
Katie1223

Reply deleted by Moderator.

chiotin
chiotin

hey am chiotin am a girl dective and i just clean out my mail yesterday!!!!!:)

jessica 27
jessica 27

hey Ben .... it's great!! i love it!

Chivonne Reji
Chivonne Reji

thanks Sleuth Admin

aaron.
aaron.

nini79 2 mail others, go 2 mail page, click compose, then type in a detectives name. then u can mail detectives

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help