Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

suggestion

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

brain fart big time not sure where to post this. idea for the game to ben and administration: we need some secret passageways to make the game more interesting. you know like pulling a certain book, ot a certain picture............just a thought.

Replies
Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

haha cool!!! i imagine you pick out a book out of a shelve.
Then you get a popup with text that sais you found a secret passage.
and you have find a address of a new suspect.

p.s. yes this is the right place 2 post new brain farts (lol)

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

lol issac u r too funny!!!!

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Thx CJ :D
Actualy i had one today! gonna share it with you soon... lol

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Might as well add the following townies:

1) Necklace, Ring, Bracelet, Earring - Jewelry Store
2) Books, Magazines, Pens - Library
3) Glasses, Hat, Bag, Scarf, Gloves, Umbrella, Walking Stick, Watch - Stylist

Suspects could accidently left one of the above belongings in another suspect's house or even crime scene, and its up to the detective to find the whereabout of these suspects as soon as possible because he/she might have the most important Witness Evidence or could be the killer.

Jane Middleton
Jane Middleton

Yes I agree!
We need more areas of play.

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

What I'd like to see is big cases with a lot of suspects and clues. Too many for one person to do by themselves. Something different from treasure hunts that would make members of an agency have to work together in order to solve the case.

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

Oh and I should have mentioned that solving one of the above cases would give fame points to the agency and challenge points to its members just like treasure hunts.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

also have another idea just hope no one gets angry with me, but i am trying to help ben keep things interesting. maybe you could put a coded lock on the supects houses, and we need a certain skill to decode it!!!!!! or maybe even a certain object, that we could find in the harder cases. just a thought. trying to think of some interesting things!!!! happy sleuthing allllll even though i am now in a different agency i will still howl here it goes: HHHOOOOOOWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Droid
Droid

I'd like to see ceilings that lower themselves and crush you while you're searching the room, if you don't find the hidden exit in time it counts like a FA.

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

LOL- wouldn't we need necromancy for ourselves then?

Crushed to death- *shudder*

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help