Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

harder cases

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

I have 15140 experience, but have gotten only Very Hard cases thus far. I often have just Hard or Intermediate to choose from. When and how do I start getting harder cases?

Replies
Detective Lechat
Detective Lechat

I believe that Very Very Hard cases and higher up are given by the Faction and Top bosses. The only way to get to them is by finding documents in the houses and using them. If you are doing Very Hard cases then you will find one eventually. Good luck :)

rhiannon dee
rhiannon dee

i couldn't find a forum for this so please help

how do you find connections from one ashes to the next. i have no idea how to do this. i need it to find out a killer.

please help. all help will be appreciated.

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

go to Wainthrops Dept. Store in North christie.

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

I have found documents--I should have enough for the socialite to start to give me cases. I didn't realize that i should have hoarded the documents until i had enough for one faction or another to help out. Ah, well, we do live and learn, don't we.

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

socialite doesn't give out cases, she can introduce you to someone who can.

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

Geeze. So, if I give her enough cases, she'll introduce me to some to whom I have to more favors?? Yikes!

To whom should I be giving documents, then??

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

You can focus on one minion (priest, socialite, realtor) and give all documents to them, or you can give them each enough to be above 0, then work favors to raise their standings.
It is a personal choice.
Each minion will unlock a different case giver.

Yvonne Martinez
Yvonne Martinez

What are documents? I have been doing very hard cases for a while now and I have yet to come across one of these.

lilcwgirl
lilcwgirl

They are hidden in houses. When you pick them up they move to the 'mission' portion of your detective page.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help