Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

help needed!

Cecelia77
Cecelia77

Can u accuse a suspect with only two stars?

Replies
ziah
ziah

Yes u Can!

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Make sure they have a false alibi, and cross your fingers! :)

Peach_Detects
Peach_Detects

If you've exhausted your options and you've pretty much eliminated everyone else, you're pretty safe.

Cecelia77
Cecelia77

thank u very much!

Night Owl
Night Owl

I wouldn't personally. Always go for those 3 stars.

Why? Later on as the cases become more difficult risk taking will cost you dearly. The Fixer will charge astronomical prices to rid your detective of FA. Get into the practice of finding those 3 stars and you won't have to spend a fortune later on.
There is no shame in having quit cases or missed deadlines on your detectives score sheet. Pain the backside having no money left for bribes if you've given it all to the Fixer ;)

M4t3J
M4t3J

In all the minutes of my short career I never accused someone with 3 stars...if it's got a fake alibi and 2 stars it's going to prison and I've never been wrong before =P did accuse the wrong person by accident(missclick) once before

codeyday
codeyday

I did on my first go and it worked, just hope they're the supect

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Depends whether that 2 stars comes from a matching PE or a Witness Evidence.

C.S.I: Crime Scene Investigations' Gil Grissom always says "Evidence never lie, but people can lie"

If the 2 stars comes from a witness evidence against a fake, its risky, but if its from a matching PE, then you can cross your fingers.

Angel_Kayla
Angel_Kayla

Make sure you have proof and if they have no aliby or a fake allibi and their motovie [if you don't have their motive you won't be abel to accuse them.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help