Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Gosh, No Body!

Belami
Belami

Hi, everyone. I was brave/ idiotic enough to try a Showdown although I am not very experienced. I was given a case with no body or crime scene and did not get very far. I found the experience really interesting and was able to find a few suspects but had no cause of death or crime scene clues to go on.

Also, at the end, I timed out and was labeled "disqualified." Is that what they call it when your time runs out? Thanks for any advice or comments.

Replies
Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Belami, yes, "disqualified" in a showdown is the same thing as a missed deadline.
I have had the same problem in the showdown before with no crime scene. I have posted about it on the message boards, hope that Ben gets this bug taken care of, it is very annoying!

jen plaidy
jen plaidy

I had that too, but don't let it put you off, the crime scene is usually there.

Belami
Belami

thank you both for your responses! and jen, that's interesting. you mean there is a crime scene somewhere or another? that is kind of cool! i will have to look harder for the body next time.

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

I think what Jen means is; in most showdowns you will have the body/crime scene. This mistake doesn't happen very often.

Belami
Belami

oh, okay. thanks, melody. i'll give it another try sometime.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help