Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

2 questions

Kim Boudreau
Kim Boudreau

First : is it possible for two persons to have de same "non suspect" aliby? For example if someone say that he was waiting for the doctor but never saw it (nurse) and the nurse say it is true. Is it possible that someone else has a valid aliby with the nurse?

I ask because it doen't say automatically false in the file but I never saw two same true aliby

Second question : It never appened that I found a physical evidence (even a one star) on a suspect with a fake aliby, without him being the murderrer. I'm not a newbie, I solved 131 cases and some on very hard difficulty. So I ask, can a suspect with a fake aliby have a physical evidence against him but be innocent?

Replies
Azar
Azar

First - Yes
Second - Yes

Liz Heller
Liz Heller

@ Kim - Good questions, both ones I've wondered myself.

@Azar - Have you really had two suspects have real alibis with the same townie? I'd always heard that only one would have a real alibi, and I've never had that happen.

Azar
Azar

I don't remember, but for me it is possible.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Yes it does happen. When 5 out of 8 suspects is with the same townie and that townie confirms a handprint, lol... that would make us all use at least 2 free questions + 2 more from bribing + at least a level 4 or 5 gift.

Kim Boudreau
Kim Boudreau

It happened two times since I started this thread. Everybody had the same townie as an aliby and only one was real. Can someone here say with absolute trust in his words that he saw two suspect have the same real aliby?

And can anyone say without lying that he saw a non-guilty suspect with a fake alibi and a physical evidence against him?

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Good question. Listen to Azar and Joseph. Trust me they know.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

A non-guilty suspect with a fake alibi? Isn't that an oxyi moron?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help