Community - Message Boards

Newbie Questions

Items

Molly Flanders
Molly Flanders

I swear I looked in the archives and also on Sleuth Tips and am still very confused about items. I see people talking about the things that they find in people's homes that somehow become their items. How does this occur. I understanding buying things but how do the things you find become yours? Are there only certain items that can become "items"?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

And currently, only Coat is available. ^_^

Molly Flanders
Molly Flanders

But the coasts, shes, etc. that I find in my searches go not become mine, right?
AAnd can I use my dough to buy things? I know i should keep it for bribes, but I just thought I would ask!

Thanks for all of the great advice! You guys are sooper col!

William Writer
William Writer

Molly,
Go to www.sleuthtips.com it will give you some pointers.

Liz Heller
Liz Heller

Only the coats, hats, and sunglasses that you buy from the tailor, pawn broker, etc become yours. The hats and sunglasses are just for show, but the coats actually give you benefits. The clothes, shoes, etc that you find in a suspects house are just for the purpose of comparing against the evidence and don't become yours.

lilcwgirl
lilcwgirl

You can find skeleton keys in peoples homes and they then belong to you but you can only 'use' them once. Then they are gone.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

also one solve favor cases you pick up items as gifts. then you use the gifts on suspects and townies. happy sleuthing.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help