Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Agency Visit

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi To All Agency Directors and members,

If its not against the rules to offer Almost Impossible (AI) Cases to other agency players to try out, I hereby would like to offer this for 5 days, before I return to my own agency.

Kindly reply here if your agency would like me to come over for a visit. During my visit, I will store as many AI cases for anyone who would like to try them (you must be in an agency), just for a period of 5 days.

Good Luck to all and Happy Sleuthing ^_^

p/s: 5 days visit, one day per agency, so that's 5 agencies in total. First come, First Serve.

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Droid
Droid

Hey Joseph, couldn't solve them first and then put them in the locker could you? I've got a new detective profile I want to try out, good at the harder cases but a bit slow to get off the ground with no skills other than ant and charm.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Yeah lets all solve cases for each other.
Really great guys :D

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Droid:
What do you mean by solving the cases and store for another member? Well, I'm in Moon Lighting now, maybe you can ask them if i make any rta for them to accuse?

Just because "you" all are TOO AFRAID to try AI, doesn't mean others are afraid too. End Of Story...

Droid
Droid

Thank you for confirming that; someone suggested you were solving them for them but I was pertty sure you weren't.

There's no need to shout BTW.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

@ droid. as far as i know Josheph never made rta's for anyone.
Glad this time its the same case. Was a bit confused about your post.

Droid
Droid

I wasn't suggesting he did, I was asking if he would do RTAs for the new detective I was thinking about subscribing.

I'm sorry if I confused you by use of colloquial English. "Couldn't <do something> could you?" means "would you do that for me pretty please even though you don't normally do such a thing". "Couldn't give me ten quid out of the till" for example.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Well, if you really want to sub a new detective and get RTAs from me, you would have to ask Ben first, as I don't want to get ban because of it.

I could however do the crime scene and analyse the physical evidence for your new detective.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Did Ben change rules for visiting in general Josheph?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

i don't think so, but my next visit due when i reach 7 or 8M xp.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

hey there joseph if you want to leave some almost impossible for us in moon lighting, i will try them. it doesn't hurt to try. i could use the experience. thanks bunches.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help