Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Agency Visit

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi To All Agency Directors and members,

If its not against the rules to offer Almost Impossible (AI) Cases to other agency players to try out, I hereby would like to offer this for 5 days, before I return to my own agency.

Kindly reply here if your agency would like me to come over for a visit. During my visit, I will store as many AI cases for anyone who would like to try them (you must be in an agency), just for a period of 5 days.

Good Luck to all and Happy Sleuthing ^_^

p/s: 5 days visit, one day per agency, so that's 5 agencies in total. First come, First Serve.

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Thx for the offer again, but we really want to get to that level our selfs.
If other agencies accept... its their choice, but i don't think its the coolest thing to do.
sorry, Joseph

Droid
Droid

I am having trouble completing what would be the easiest of cases now I have to wave the pointer all over the screen looking for any invisible compartment; tabbing the scene doesn't work particularly well on any of my computers but now things are deliberately invisible it's now essential.

So no thanks Joseph, although if you want to visit and dump a load of beginners cases I wouldn't mind that since they don't need tabbing.

Cheryl Nobley
Cheryl Nobley

I agree about that, "tabbing the scene"....it tabs the whole web page, not just the scene.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol no problem, in fact, i really don't mind whether any agencies accept my offer or not, as "you" all can keep on doing those SH until "you" hit 1M xp to unlock RH, then for the next 3M xp, "you" all can continue with doing RH...as I say:

Just continue doing what "you" think is best for "yourself" as that's what "you" will get in the end. Good Luck to "you" on that. ^_^

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Thanks for understanding Josheph...
How was the coffee at AZAR's hang out?
I bet he makes them extra strong...

Night Owl
Night Owl

Coffee??? Rots your guts that stuff ;)

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Hehe Night Owl. You ought to try Shorty's coffee. You want to talk about rotting your guts.

Droid
Droid

Hey Joseph, couldn't solve them first and then put them in the locker could you? I've got a new detective profile I want to try out, good at the harder cases but a bit slow to get off the ground with no skills other than ant and charm.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Yeah lets all solve cases for each other.
Really great guys :D

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Droid:
What do you mean by solving the cases and store for another member? Well, I'm in Moon Lighting now, maybe you can ask them if i make any rta for them to accuse?

Just because "you" all are TOO AFRAID to try AI, doesn't mean others are afraid too. End Of Story...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help