Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Hidden Compartments

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Just when life was starting to get easier for all you hard working Sleuths...

Suspects and Victims in harder mysteries have recently taken to keeping some of their more sensitive belongings in hidden compartments and secret rooms. A smart Sleuth would be well advised to spend a little extra time when investigating crime scenes and suspect homes .

Note: Hidden Compartments only exist in "Hard" Mysteries and up.

Note 2: This update has actually been in place for several days, and it appears that VERY few Sleuths had managed to spot the hidden compartments to date... So, if you are one of those who have, congratulations!

Happy Sleuthing, and keep your eyes peeled!

Replies
Emmalia
Emmalia

almost to level hard... yikes!

Sinthu
Sinthu

Well, i never really found any hidden rooms to date. I don't even know if they exist or not. Sorry, I can't help u there Chris28.

SHUICHI
SHUICHI

it was quite easy to find

Lisa Black
Lisa Black

I just got onto the hard cases and found the hidden compartments in minutes... And why are my clients DYING!? Still amazingly awesome!

Java Josette
Java Josette

yeah I found a few already....i really like this addition. keep the little tricks a comin' ;)

Kyle Dorland
Kyle Dorland

Its a nice touch, although I'm not sure why the vic would hide the murderers hair in a concealed drawer. xD

I only noticed two different kinds. A trapdoor and a drawer compartment. If there's one in the cabinet types, I'd appreciate if anyone could tell me what to look for. 8 )

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

@Kyle You are right 2 kinds, nothing more until now. goodluck!

kayleen90
kayleen90

what im ugly right
u think dont u? so i want anyone out there to tell me what u think

kayleen90
kayleen90

issac u ugly 2 kk jus ur glasses though is ugly

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

i know i need a shave...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help