Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Hidden Compartments

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Just when life was starting to get easier for all you hard working Sleuths...

Suspects and Victims in harder mysteries have recently taken to keeping some of their more sensitive belongings in hidden compartments and secret rooms. A smart Sleuth would be well advised to spend a little extra time when investigating crime scenes and suspect homes .

Note: Hidden Compartments only exist in "Hard" Mysteries and up.

Note 2: This update has actually been in place for several days, and it appears that VERY few Sleuths had managed to spot the hidden compartments to date... So, if you are one of those who have, congratulations!

Happy Sleuthing, and keep your eyes peeled!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

check ZO forum.

Tatzilla
Tatzilla

I found one!
Great stuff! Exciting!

mrs. chleke
mrs. chleke

that looks funny

Sammie D.
Sammie D.

That makes this game even more interesting. I love it!!!

jackon r
jackon r

hi all - I'm on my first hard case and REALLY struggling, think its #2 favour for receiving nurse - only clue i can find is piece of fabric at murder scene and noting else to go on! i'm not looking for answers just a tip in the right direction. I've got it down to two suspects lord knows how though lol

jackon r
jackon r

Its ok i have now solved this one!!

chris28
chris28

Ive done a few hard cases but not found any hidden compartments can anyone give me a clue of how to find them or are they not in all hard ones.
Thanks

jennyshepard
jennyshepard

HEY I LIKE THE GAME SO MUCH

Sinthu
Sinthu

The hidden compartment is either in the drawer or on the floor. U will be able to see the drawing, chris28. All the hidden compartments are found in all hard cases. Maybe u never came across it because sometimes the hidden compartments could be found in the suspects' house who have a real alibi. Since u won't check those houses, u might have missed the hidden compartments.

chris28
chris28

Thankyou Sinthu what about these hidden rooms people are talking about can you find them the same way or are they harder to find.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help