Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Hidden Compartments

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Just when life was starting to get easier for all you hard working Sleuths...

Suspects and Victims in harder mysteries have recently taken to keeping some of their more sensitive belongings in hidden compartments and secret rooms. A smart Sleuth would be well advised to spend a little extra time when investigating crime scenes and suspect homes .

Note: Hidden Compartments only exist in "Hard" Mysteries and up.

Note 2: This update has actually been in place for several days, and it appears that VERY few Sleuths had managed to spot the hidden compartments to date... So, if you are one of those who have, congratulations!

Happy Sleuthing, and keep your eyes peeled!

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol...really have to spoil you players i guess.

secret compartment = found in drawer
trap door = found on the floor

Note: Keep your eyes open wider. ^_^

danny robbins
danny robbins

You! Joseph chen! Your the one who talked about x ray specs! Did you just say that?

Droid
Droid

So there aren't any secret rooms after all?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Danny:

Which post exactly are you referring to? I didn't say anything about x-ray specs. Get your FACTS right before you start bombarbing me.

Naz
Naz

no secret rooms?? really???

Artoria
Artoria

How exactly do we find it? do we click in the right places and just get it by good luck or do will it be highlighted or something like that????

Droid
Droid

I might have suggested something about X-Ray Spex, their 1977 single would make a wonderful replacement for the current SoM theme tune.

erika gavidia
erika gavidia

that is so werd

Timelisa
Timelisa

iv found only one trap door in all my Hard and Very Hard cases.
guess i have to look harder...

Sara Meyers
Sara Meyers

I found my first hidden panel by accident several days ago--they do make things even more interesting!
Thanks!!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help