Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Hidden Compartments

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Just when life was starting to get easier for all you hard working Sleuths...

Suspects and Victims in harder mysteries have recently taken to keeping some of their more sensitive belongings in hidden compartments and secret rooms. A smart Sleuth would be well advised to spend a little extra time when investigating crime scenes and suspect homes .

Note: Hidden Compartments only exist in "Hard" Mysteries and up.

Note 2: This update has actually been in place for several days, and it appears that VERY few Sleuths had managed to spot the hidden compartments to date... So, if you are one of those who have, congratulations!

Happy Sleuthing, and keep your eyes peeled!

Replies
Kerrigwen
Kerrigwen

Aha! Found it.

Cool. Can documents be hidden in the secret compartments as well?

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

I would imagine anything could be found in there.
I have found several that were empty.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

i have found a document in there once :)

Kerrigwen
Kerrigwen

Sweet! Thanks.

Haven't found any empty ones yet, but I suppose that's only a matter of time. Kinda like the bank safes then, I guess.

regina von den berg
regina von den berg

i actually found the secret door by accident...b4 i even read these message posts!!! adds a lil xtra fun to the game! thx ben!!! keep the surprises comin' !!!! :)

regina von den berg
regina von den berg

also ben, sorry i dont know where to address this message, but i had a VH case that i was working on and by the time it was time to accuse the suspect, they were no longer at home: therefore causing me to have a missed deadline on my record. can't there be a way to somehow accuse a suspect even when they are not home??

Harper Canfield
Harper Canfield

So I'd be appreciative if anyone could tell me how to locate these hidden rooms. I've been able to find the trap doors (though I don't see the point of hiding them behind furniture), but I can't find the hidden rooms. I'm working a case where the crucial piece of evidence is in a hidden compartment somewhere, but despite tabbing through the scene no less than 10 times, I can't find it. Not very fun, to say the least.

Much obliged.

Harper Canfield
Harper Canfield

Problem solved.

How clever.

doctor sally
doctor sally

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Droid
Droid

Still haven't found a secret room, just compartments and trapdoors.

I cleaned my screen with a special wipe though and my eyesight doesn't seem to be as bad as I thought it was. Tab still makes PC go potty when It goes out of the Flash TM* window and onto the rest of the web page.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help