Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Who managed to finish 30 cases per day?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

How often do you all able to finish all 30 cases per day? Everyday? If no, then is there a possibility or a change to be implied that will cause you all to make sure you all finish all 30 cases per day? I'm just suggesting something to be added after I read about Mini Hunts from Isaac Mendez.

1) Mini-Hunts
- Apart from own 3 favors per day that requires at least 12 cases done, would it be fun if the other 18 cases can contribute into another type of hunt?

2) More cities
- Allow travelling that takes up certain no of cases as a travelling costs, and of course, something interesting to do when you're in another city.

Anymore ideas to add?

^_^

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

After item no 2 is added, maybe Sleuth Admin could add a type of coat or accessory that lower down the travelling costs too. ^_^

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

I am rarely able to finish 30 cases in a day.

Droid
Droid

I managed 30 cases a day for the first week that I subscribed, but I did very little else except eat and sleep. On normal work days I hardle ever manage 12 cases.

Liz Heller
Liz Heller

I don't know that I've ever finished all 30. I try to do at least 12 but even that doesn't happen everyday. Doing something with the rest of the cases would be nice on the days that I actually have time, but in general I don't have the time nor the desire to do 30 cases per day.

jen plaidy
jen plaidy

I don't think I ever played 30 cases avday, even when I first joined. I only manage 12 most days, by doing beginner cases between favours.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

yes an average player can't play that much, so the new stuff only will be available to a few of the top players , including you :D
Respect :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Lol, I couldn't do 30 cases a day as well, not to mention 30, i couldn't even do 20 & I hope Sleuth Admin add some new stuffs into the game, so that its much more worth for us to do easier cases in order to do something extra like mini-hunts ^_^

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Yeah what about a mini-game to beat the fixer price down?
Like a mission but then for the fixer.

lilcwgirl
lilcwgirl

I complete 30 or close to it almost daily. But I do have hard core insomnia!!

As I sit waiting for the 24 hours to expire...

I think I would pay for more cases (incredibly hard preferably) with Sleuth dollars that is.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help