Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Single Agency Hunts

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

I'm glad that challenge points have reinvigorated interest in Treasure Hunts. However, this clearing the field so that only one agency is working on a hunt at any one time takes a lot of the fun out of it!

Any ideas on how we could encourage more competitive hunts? I could make hunts start less often and last longer (more steps). I could also reduce the standing price, but getting the right balance might be tough.

Replies
Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

p.s. some things i am not sure about, it's just to start a discussion about some stuff.

cloe andrews
cloe andrews

idk but i would like to join azars team if u will?not really unless u r desperate

cloe andrews
cloe andrews

only if u know what i mean as well just kidding again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

First @ cloe, I believe there is an appropriate place for you post and sad as it is, it isn't here.

Moving on. Lowering points needed for TH is good but, 15 standing is what is needed for 1st bonus and that is 7 away from what is needed for hunt.

Agreed, why call it challenge point if there is no challenge. Showdowns equal challenge. TH challenge however, maybe not but...is it not a challenge to stay up all night to try and get that needed favor for your agency to further hunt so another agency dosen't jump in and take over your hunt?

On that note, TH mentioned above, is it ethical to jump in on a hunt started by a one person agency that just wants to gain CPs to buy one of those really cool coats that we already have the ability to get?

As Knighw Owl would say, before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, I know that this game is about challenge. There has to be an equal ground where experienced is satified and not so experience not discouraged because they can't compete.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

sorry Knight Owl just noticed I mispelled your name. Typing in the dark

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

sorry Knight Owl just noticed I mispelled your name. Typing in the dark

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

oh my gosh. did it again. It is Night Owl. hehe turned on the lights

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Good point MERCEY :) However if no one takes over a hunt, which i havent seen since we took over Darkness hunt when they were stuck at 88\%.
YOu don't have to worrie about being taken over, unless there is some Agency that tries to take over a lot of hunts.

Only i wished for a second price to not make it a compete waste of time. Also for the other agency it is not a complete failure.
So going against each other is more light, and friendly competition instead of instant war with other agency members that you know.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Yeah, that sounds fair.

Droid
Droid

Darkness weren't exactly stuck at 88\%, they all left to play Noir.

If the reward for winning a hunt with more than one agency in it is greater than that for winning a hunt with a single agency aren't we all going to sit at 88\% and wait until another agency joins in? That'll just stagnate hunts and make it worse than when we were allowed to save favours and then do all of them in one go.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help