Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

add on story

shalline
shalline

ok, so i add a bit on a story that you post below. here goes:

I was walking across the park lane when I ...

Now you post a letter adding on!

Replies
Shaunessy
Shaunessy

I choked to the point of near death when....

Lucius Iroquois Plissken
Lucius Iroquois Plissken

get to my house in the middle of the woods?" I dont want to go to a hospital, and please dont call 911. I dont want any cops or doctors, just to get to my cabin."

Lucius Iroquois Plissken
Lucius Iroquois Plissken

i am sorry, once again i didnt see there were more pages, lol.
okay, here i go:

suddenly I felt fine, although I seemed to have...

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

A headache. My friends started looking around my cabin for medicine but couldn't find any, so they decided to go to the corner store to get some. They couldn't have been gone for more than a couple of minutes when only 2 out of my 3 friends came back screaming and crying saying that one of our friends were kidnapped. I was scared and didn't know what to do until....

Dr Amnesia
Dr Amnesia

I saw the 'kidnapped' friend running quickly towards us shouting 'I'm okay! And look what I found!' She was waving a piece of pale blue notepaper and in her other hand she had a ....

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

Cell phone. He said he had been kidnapped but got away. He said he fought back and when he ran away he took the kidnappers cell phone and a piece of pale blue notepaper with a phone number on it. We decided to call the number and the person that answered said....

Dr Amnesia
Dr Amnesia

" Mary? Who performed your sex change? How did you get that deep male baritone voice? " I tried to explain that I was just a character in a narrative, subject to the author's whim at any point, but she just pooh-poohed me. "Enough of that - listen - you have to get over here right away because..."

livveydiv
livveydiv

it turns out, they did not remove the male hormone that makes you grow a beard!

Dr Amnesia
Dr Amnesia

'But I don't have a beard', I replied. 'How odd', she said. 'But you still need to get here asap for a complete blood transfusion. If you don't ....'

Abreeana Jones
Abreeana Jones

I said "well sir, you need to call the police". And he said "no, your the only person that can help me". And when I asked why, he said......

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help