Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Multi Sleuth Showdown Schedule

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

We're going to be expanding the depth and rewards associated with the Multi Sleuth Showdowns. In order to support this, we're expanding the number of showdowns so that they now occur every hour, on the hour, with the exception of midnight (US Mountain Time GMT-7).

As I've hinted before, completing showdowns will be one way to earn Challenge Points which can be used to buy new items and unlock other upcoming content.

In the meantime, you may want to get in a little practice by taking part in a Showdown or two.

Replies
Sandy Scoop
Sandy Scoop

Every time I have gone to the showdown either it has been canceled or no one is participating. This is extremely frustrating since you have to have challenge points in order to buy coats. Either give the points for doing it (even by your self) or make another way to get the points because waiting to get in on a showdown is not working.

jennyshepard
jennyshepard

hey,thanks

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

@Sandy Scoop - It's hard to tell when people are going to be around for showdown but you could look for times when agencies are hunting as people may have to do a showdown or two to reset their favor in order to get over a treasure hunt step for which they don't have any offer.

Keep popping into the lobby from time to time and you're bound to bump into someone in there at some point.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

had another crime scene missing from showdown that forced me to quit, as there were no more leads!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Sorry, I am looking into the missing crime scene bug in showdowns now. It seems to be somewhat intermittent, which makes it a little tough to track down.

jmrpipo8
jmrpipo8

ok pk got it

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Hi Admin,

it happens very rarely, it only happened to me once.

We were with total of 2 people in the showdown, and both did not see a crime scene. And it was the 1st we did that day.

OH wait i remember Petrelli recorded it! Back in 2008 :)
i found it in the dusty archives....

watch movie:
http://tinyurl.com/yl82lgv

hope this helps.
goodluck!

Droid
Droid

Maybe the missing crime scene is in the piano stool which is under the trap door ;)

tom11
tom11

Do you have to be subscibed to take part in multi-sleuth showdowns?

ms helen
ms helen

Yes you do.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help