Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Multi Sleuth Showdown Schedule

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

We're going to be expanding the depth and rewards associated with the Multi Sleuth Showdowns. In order to support this, we're expanding the number of showdowns so that they now occur every hour, on the hour, with the exception of midnight (US Mountain Time GMT-7).

As I've hinted before, completing showdowns will be one way to earn Challenge Points which can be used to buy new items and unlock other upcoming content.

In the meantime, you may want to get in a little practice by taking part in a Showdown or two.

Replies
Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Ben,
I had the showdown with the missing crime scene again today. This is very rough, I have to make the decision to quit the case, or try to accuse with only WE, which is hard with a 7 suspect SH case.....

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Melody:
Just Quit the case. Ohh, but maybe paying FA at your xp is not that much money. ^_^

scooter9
scooter9

you guys are so ugly

Noreen Syed
Noreen Syed

hi there iam new to this site so if uz could help me out thatll be gr8 afterall v r all detectives..ta

city7
city7

That depends on your time

meikob1
meikob1

i like what i see

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

i too had a crime scene missing in the showdown.

yung mola
yung mola

what are the showdown? is that mean we all are going to have to go against each other on a case

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

@yung mola - Yes, showdowns means you are competing against one or more detective and all of you have 20 minutes to complete the case. Unfortunately for you, one has to be subscribed in order to take part in showdowns.

Sandy Scoop
Sandy Scoop

Every time I have gone to the showdown either it has been canceled or no one is participating. This is extremely frustrating since you have to have challenge points in order to buy coats. Either give the points for doing it (even by your self) or make another way to get the points because waiting to get in on a showdown is not working.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help