Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Multi Sleuth Showdown Schedule

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

We're going to be expanding the depth and rewards associated with the Multi Sleuth Showdowns. In order to support this, we're expanding the number of showdowns so that they now occur every hour, on the hour, with the exception of midnight (US Mountain Time GMT-7).

As I've hinted before, completing showdowns will be one way to earn Challenge Points which can be used to buy new items and unlock other upcoming content.

In the meantime, you may want to get in a little practice by taking part in a Showdown or two.

Replies
Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Thanks havent see it anymore!!! AWESOME!!!BEN!

One more showdown 'bug' to fix left....
Me and Weefoot had a missing crimescene again yesterday
and gotten diqualified.

Azar
Azar

One remark:

There is a big inconvenience: when I am before favour and SD is comming - it is a problem. I join to SD and ... favour time is gone ... Next case is ordinary case, favour will be available after next three cases (including SD). I checked - number of favours is kept, but You have to do another three cases ... Many people have no time for it ...

Droid
Droid

Yah Azar, that sucks but also it blows because you can use it to change who you have for treasure hunts.

Double bonus for fast players...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@ Azar:
Yes indeed, there's a good and bad thing, maybe if you have some spare time, you could store some ready-to-accuse cases for yourself in case files, to speed up to favor point ^_^

@Droid:
Yeah, SD has definitely help in TH.

scooter10
scooter10

hi d hi its scooter 10 here
i have the same problem with speed dume computers are so slow why can't they make it so that everything is so fast not slow and dume ps. txt me

scooter10
scooter10

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Droid
Droid

Congrats Joseph in managing a showdown with 1439:56 minutes remaining.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, actually i clicked the accuse button with 25 secs left, but only when the timer reached 0 secs, that the screen refresh to show that i've just solved the case.

^_^ I really didn't know how the system count.

sukkie
sukkie

i cant wait detective sukkie on the way

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Ben,
I had the showdown with the missing crime scene again today. This is very rough, I have to make the decision to quit the case, or try to accuse with only WE, which is hard with a 7 suspect SH case.....

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help