Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

New Multi Sleuth Showdown Schedule

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

We're going to be expanding the depth and rewards associated with the Multi Sleuth Showdowns. In order to support this, we're expanding the number of showdowns so that they now occur every hour, on the hour, with the exception of midnight (US Mountain Time GMT-7).

As I've hinted before, completing showdowns will be one way to earn Challenge Points which can be used to buy new items and unlock other upcoming content.

In the meantime, you may want to get in a little practice by taking part in a Showdown or two.

Replies
Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

There is still a little 'error' in 'some' showdowns, notes don't pick up how the should.

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

and they show two scenes simultaneously, making it impossible to use the TAB function.

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Ok, I have found two more bugs:

1. I did a showdown today that had NO crime scene. The other participant (jen plaidy) suffered the same issue.

2. I have encountered 2 cases in showdown with encoded notes that will not pick up. It will show in the inventory, but once you leave the house, the note is gone.

Otherwise, love the showdowns! Keep up the good work!

Jasmine Willams
Jasmine Willams

That'll be great!!! Thanks.

jen plaidy
jen plaidy

Yes, having no crime scene certainly made it er, interesting, but I think I prefer to know a bit about the crime before I start interviewing people :)

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

lol, but somehow, jen won that showdown and completed the case! That is a talented detective!
:)

jen plaidy
jen plaidy

Yes, but what Melosy isn't saying is that she also solved the case, and wouldc probably have finished before me if she hadn't stopped to check if I had a crime scene. :)

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

LOL , i have seen the case of the MISSING crimescene long time ago with Petrelli. Before the new showdown schedule. Could not solve it then. guess you got lucky that the client did it ;)

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

The bug with the yellow notes (or purple if encoded) in Multisleuth Showdowns is fixed now.

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Great! Thanks, Ben!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help