Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

RIDDLES AND PUZZLES

retyqq
retyqq

(I have other puzzles and riddles)1.The beginning of eternity,the end of time and space,the beginning of every end,the end of every race.I will post other puzzles and riddles.

Replies
DiGris
DiGris

my phone number, Krisis.

Krisis
Krisis

No, but that does work as well i guess.

Sara Charming
Sara Charming

Your name?

DiGris
DiGris

Your tombstone?

Krisis
Krisis

sara has it right.

DiGris
DiGris

Yes, I realize this, but I point out that there are actually more answers than originally thought to that riddle. You never use your tombstone, but it is used to mark your grave for many of your loved ones, so again a correct answer.

Krisis
Krisis

Ok i know that but really it doesn't matter it's just a real simple riddle i remembered while reading these. Truth be told there are a lot of answers to almost all riddles the point is to figure out what the person is thinking. It's just silly stuff. So while you are correct sara just so happened to get what i was thinking. But if you want to get technical then you're still wrong on the tombstone. You use it everday to mark you're spot of death just because you're dead doesn't mean you're not using it. So something you'd use every second of everyday as compaired to something others use every once in a while. You'd use it more.

Krisis
Krisis

Not spot of death i meant spot where you were burried. My bad.

MangĂș
MangĂș

Here's a riddle:

A man walked into the bar and asked if he can get a cup of water. Water in the bar was free of charge, so the bartender gave him a cup of water and he left. The man walks in again shortly and asked the bartender for a cup of water, and the bartender gave the man again a cup of water, and the man left. The man repeatedly did this 5 times in a row and the bartender was pretty upset that the man will only ask for water and not any other drink. So, when the man showed up a 6th time, the bartender flashed out his shotgun and said: "If you don't plan to buy a drink other than water, consider yourself a DEAD man!!!" The man smiled and said "Thank you". The man left the bar and never walked in again.

Question: Why would the man say to the bartender "Thank you"?

DiGris
DiGris

Okay, did the man walk out of the bar or did he want to die?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help