Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

RIDDLES AND PUZZLES

retyqq
retyqq

(I have other puzzles and riddles)1.The beginning of eternity,the end of time and space,the beginning of every end,the end of every race.I will post other puzzles and riddles.

Replies
Belami
Belami

The wind? Or maybe water.

Elma3011
Elma3011

Mary

Wolf54
Wolf54

life itself, bekause it begins with a spark of life that must eventually kome to an end

Wolf54
Wolf54

A very depressed man knows now that he has a tenth child to feed along with his wife and mother-in-law, he realizes his life is stressing him out unable to provide for them and himself; in a desperate attempt he turns to his gun to escape his life troubles and joins his fellow logicians in the afterlife.

Wolf54
Wolf54

What dwells in the shadows never to be seen
It moves as swift as the wind and makes haste to kill
It hurts both friends and foes alike without hesitation
It is a weapon of both deception and assassination

What is it?

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

A drop of water

Mrs. Jada
Mrs. Jada

Sorry, I was answering a former question on the first page! (It's 8 in the morning...)

Krisis
Krisis

lilcwgirl i believe the answer would be water. Because water is in clouds, water over time can crack rocks, and you can swim in pools lakes and oceans or take showers which would explainth soothe the skin. Plus water can be a solid, liquid or a gas. Which would give it three lifes.

Krisis
Krisis

i made the same mistake Mrs. Jada made. Let me try this again. To wolf54 is the answer time?

Krisis
Krisis

What belongs to you, yet others use it more?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help