Community - Message Boards

Message Board Game Room

RIDDLES AND PUZZLES

retyqq
retyqq

(I have other puzzles and riddles)1.The beginning of eternity,the end of time and space,the beginning of every end,the end of every race.I will post other puzzles and riddles.

Replies
Cher LaColmes
Cher LaColmes

slycker

Bowatatoy
Bowatatoy

Here is a logical problem I made myself. Please read carefully!

In an office, a boss and his secretary will go to a trip secretly. "Ha! the employees will never know." the boss said in his soundproof room. Three days later, there was a strong knock on the boss's door. "Let that guy in!" said the boss to his secretary. A stinky old guy went inside. It was the night watcher. "Don't you know how to knock softly?!" he said. The nightwatcher replied, "But this is so urgent!". The boss yelled "I know what your going to say". "what?" said the nightwatcher. "rubbish" said the boss. The nightwatcher showed a puzzled face. "The ship where you will ride with sink." Knowing that something is wrong, The boss immediately fired the nightwatcher.

How come?

veronika mars
veronika mars

i dunno

veronika mars
veronika mars

becauze hez cursed

veronika mars
veronika mars

i can melt i can freeze but i can also wear a scarf what am i

veronika mars
veronika mars

im frm england

veronika mars
veronika mars

dats nnot d answer to mi riddle yknow

DASMART
DASMART

Please answer Bowatatoy

DASMART
DASMART

WILL U ANSWER BOWATATOY?

Raina S.
Raina S.

'cause the boss knew that the guard was spying, or else he could not know all that. and also that he was spying instead of guarding the office!!!!!!!
PLS answer, pls do!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help