Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Fixer hats

Droid
Droid

How about giving those of us that weren't online at the time of SoM's birthday a chance to earn a fixer hat? Are they reserved for ZO clone alones?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Have fun guys, this would me the last time I visit the community board, yes, I did get help to achieve what I have now, by giving me gift subscriptions. But since this causes so much arguments, I would suggest that Ben refund back the money that was put in to give me a 1 year subscription & the 1 year subscription that Miinck subscribed for her account.

Well Ben, I'm tired of all these, I hope you're reading this post and I hope you could at least calculate the remaining subscription months on me & Miinck, so that you could at least refund back 1 year subscription money to her, because I decided not to be as active as before, so I hope I don't have to waste the money spent by Miinck, when the community is forcing me to make my final action.

Yeah, I also found a game elsewhere, thanks to FB... so Ben, I plead to you one last time, please help me to return at least a 1 year subscription money back to the owner of Miinck.

Regards,
Joseph

Miinck
Miinck

Farewell from me too.

Detective Sissy Andrews
Detective Sissy Andrews

Yup and welcome to.............. *wink*:P

For the rest of you guys keep fighting, complaining and well weeping :)

Droid
Droid

Don't go Joseph/Miinck, we love you really, just having a bit of fun.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Please, come back once in a while, the drama is over and there are only fun players left :)

Adnama Eceer
Adnama Eceer

How do you get the fixer hat?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help