Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Fixer hats

Droid
Droid

How about giving those of us that weren't online at the time of SoM's birthday a chance to earn a fixer hat? Are they reserved for ZO clone alones?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Droid, are you picking up a fight again?

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

i guess he just wants more items for all of us, and we all want that.
but the fixer hat is special. ;P

Droid
Droid

No Joseph, I'm not picking a fight, it's just that the only people to get fixer hats got them because they just happened to to be online at the right time for the SoM 1st birthday showdown; If Ben had been in a differnet timezone he would have had that showdown when I was online and you weren't - maybe it's just sour grapes, it was me after all that posted the happy birthday SoM thread.

I know not to pick a fight with you because last time I tried you sent Mercey a nasty PM that made her cry and nearly quit :(

Droid
Droid

You haven't replied to L.D. Wallen's PM about you posting nasty comments in Cinder's thread either.

Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

I'm a clone? Really? Imagine that. I thought I was my own person. *sighs and shakes head sadly* But then, that would mean that Isaac was also in ZO, but he never was... And Ms. Helen, too, for that matter.

Now, I do hate to bring this up, but, aren't your last two posts rather inflamatory? That seems to be something to discuss privatly, not on the boards. And Joseph wasn't the only one who posted some nasty stuff... everyone did.

So, to get rid of the bad feelings, GROUP HUG!

See, doesn't everyone feel better now?

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Ok, focus....
what new items would you like to see?

i would love a woolen cap , and a cigarette from the tobaconeer.

ms helen
ms helen

Droid you're GMT right? Me too, I can't remember what time the showdown was that day, if it was late then I'm not sure why I was still up but yeah I was around for it. Everyone has sour grapes at some point though so can't really blame you for it :)

And no for the record I have never been part of ZO.

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

i was never ZO also , started in Primatech as a rookie.

Now what else would you like to see?
or shall we make another topic about it?

i would love a cool baseball cap! instead of this drag queen one.

Droid
Droid

I want a Rasta beanie :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Have fun guys, this would me the last time I visit the community board, yes, I did get help to achieve what I have now, by giving me gift subscriptions. But since this causes so much arguments, I would suggest that Ben refund back the money that was put in to give me a 1 year subscription & the 1 year subscription that Miinck subscribed for her account.

Well Ben, I'm tired of all these, I hope you're reading this post and I hope you could at least calculate the remaining subscription months on me & Miinck, so that you could at least refund back 1 year subscription money to her, because I decided not to be as active as before, so I hope I don't have to waste the money spent by Miinck, when the community is forcing me to make my final action.

Yeah, I also found a game elsewhere, thanks to FB... so Ben, I plead to you one last time, please help me to return at least a 1 year subscription money back to the owner of Miinck.

Regards,
Joseph

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help