Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Latest SOM Changes

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

I would like to thank Sleuth Admin for the latest SOM Changes, as it has make the game more challenging now. For those of you who still haven't noticed what is it, you can PM me about it, but as a hint, now you'll really have to get 3 stars + fake alibi + motive to accuse the guilty killer.

Good Luck Everyone! ^_^

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Murder weapons are much more precious now, huh?

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

Murder weapons were are are always precious. The first thing, I do, is to find the murder weapon. This will give either a real alibi suspect or the murderer for almost nothing, so why hesitate?

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

oops "were *and* are"

Droid
Droid

I haven't been bothering to click the body, let alone pick up the weapons. Seems like less clicks needed that way.

L.D. Wallen
L.D. Wallen

I just noticed that a murderer, dumb enough to keep the murder weapon at his/her home, is dumb enough *not* to follow rules.

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

Easiest game whatever the difficulty: the client has a fake alibi, the murder weapon at home, and the motive at the bank. You can't click less :)

Droid
Droid

I take it from the cinderbot's current score that you have fixed your method?

Droid
Droid

Freeloaders getting more favour cases per day than subscribers should be next on the list. At least Jarek might renew his subscription then.

SGU
SGU

Yes Joseph, now it's a serious game I think. But it takes a lot of time to get further now. Would be nice if there is something else to discover. A new logic of the game.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@SGU:
Its better not to find any logic behind it, just treat this game as how a real detective would do it, because real detective will not simply assume who is the killer without enough proof.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help