Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Latest SOM Changes

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

I would like to thank Sleuth Admin for the latest SOM Changes, as it has make the game more challenging now. For those of you who still haven't noticed what is it, you can PM me about it, but as a hint, now you'll really have to get 3 stars + fake alibi + motive to accuse the guilty killer.

Good Luck Everyone! ^_^

Regards,
Joseph

Replies
Wild Bernie
Wild Bernie

Isn't this for discussioon? Why need to email. What is ur email location?

Droid
Droid

He could have waited until we had finished our current hunt, at this rate it may take us another week ;)

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

I haven't had a FA until now, they got me on this one.
I agree the game is more challenging, takes a lot longer as well. Good luck and happy hunting all!

Night Owl
Night Owl

Nothing to do with Luck Joseph...it's all skill from now on and using your skill points wisely :)

Poor Droid, it being Easter too...stay off the beer till you finish your TH :)!!!!!!!!

jarrek lander
jarrek lander

What makes me irritated is they did not say they where going to change anything .....Don't care if you do just let the players know ..

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Well, we have all taken for granted that we could solve any case easily because we knew the patterns. Now the patterns are gone. I don't think they had any kind of obligation to let us know, don't assume you know the game.....

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

Psst Night Owl, don't think he listened

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Well, maybe telling you all the money i needed to pay off Fixer would help:

Fixer's Standings: 74
Last Paid FA Costs: $345,378

^_^ Be careful everyone.

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Murder weapons are much more precious now, huh?

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

Murder weapons were are are always precious. The first thing, I do, is to find the murder weapon. This will give either a real alibi suspect or the murderer for almost nothing, so why hesitate?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help