Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Overall Detectives High Scores

Cinderella
Cinderella

As I look at the Overall Detectives High Scores, I noticed that we have a lot of detectives with less cases jumping up the ladder probably because of someone boosting them and giving them harder cases then they would normally get and finishing them for them. I am not talking about once in a while or a similar case close to what they are doing, but much higher cases. Notice how many cases are done and notice their scores.

The detectives that had to learn the hard way are going to be passed by on the list by detectives that someone made it easier for. I guess that you can't really use this as an indication without looking at who is doing what.

What an insult to the oldies.

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

@Droid:

Droid Apr-4-2009 10:32

Looking for a player who does 12 cases per day to keep up with treasure hunting. Will even consider ZO clones.

Droid Apr-4-2009 05:24

And I would like to try an AI case because I'm sure I can do it even if I don't get them offered, just one though; I'm only interested in hunts so only do beginners cases except for favours.
--------------

lol...no wonder you haven't unlocked RH on your own.... ^_^

William Writer
William Writer

I don't understand what all the hullaballou is about. I didn't join this site because of other people and what they do. I joined because
I like the game. Even though I suck at it... on my thirdlife...ha,ha.
I still enjoy playing. What others do, what their sense of right or wrong is, means nothing to me, unless they step on my toes. I would find it really hard to think of someone from cyberspace being able to do that.

So, at the end of the day, solve some more mysteries and let's all call it a day!

Detective Sissy Andrews
Detective Sissy Andrews

YES! That's the spirit :P

Captain Scarlett
Captain Scarlett

I particularly liked all the white space at the beginning of the post, you could print it out and draw a cartoon in the blank bit. Well said William ;)

William Writer
William Writer

I didn't leave the white space on pupose, my dear Scarlett. I was typing in the dark and didn't realize I had leaned on the "Enter" key. Sorrry about that, y'all.
Hey Scarlett... I think bald headed women are sexy!!!! But why such a sourpuss???? What's up with that?

Cinderella
Cinderella

Please see my post on the Azar thread as it applies to this thread.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help