Community - Message Boards

The Gumshoe Lounge

Ask bilbot-the-hommit

Cinderella
Cinderella

I decided to start this thread because we have been asking bilbot-the-hommit lots of question.

I hope that you don't mind, bilbot-the-hommit

Replies
Captain Scarlett
Captain Scarlett

I would like to ask Bilbot the Hommit which part of the corpse it is acceptable to touch. I generally try to click on their hand or foot but there is one particular dead woman that I find it increasingly hard to resist clicking on her bottom.

L.D. Wallen
L.D. Wallen

Captain Scarlett, I never thought that you would do such a thing. I have to admit when there is a dead man and he is laying on his back, sometimes it is a little hard to click on him above the belt, and I don't want this man to think that I am getting fresh. it is like I close my eyes and say, here goes. I feel so guilty afterwards. So I know what you mean. Hopefully Bilbot can help us out. Like asking him where is the proper place to click without feeling like a pervert.

Good question Captain Scarlett.

BrandiElle
BrandiElle

Close your eyes before you click on the body and open them after. This way you'll never know where you clicked and thus feel no shame.

However you should feel ashamed to loot a dead person's place (victim or suspect) but you can put the blame on Ben, who forces you to do so.

Sass Emiss
Sass Emiss

I would like to ask Bilbot-the-Hommit if he naturally resembles Michael Jackson or if he underwent plastic surgery to achieve this phenomenon?

L.D. Wallen
L.D. Wallen

Who cares about the dead body, I just tramp on him to get the things that I want. I am such a greedy detective.

L.D. Wallen
L.D. Wallen

BTW, It is harder to trample on the woman whose butt high up. I stumbled on her and next thing that I know, I was laying on the floor. So now I know to go around her.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Question bilbot, are we allowed to clone?

milmot2
milmot2

Hommits are not born but cloned so feel free to clone.

Bilbot was cloned using some leftover skin found in an hospital, where Michael spent some time. So Bilbot may be Michael's clone, but prettier and not as wealthy.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Oh no, I just had a weird thought that we might all get to see Michael. Hope not.

Droid
Droid

I would like to ask Bilbot the Hommit if he knows of any cures for haemorrhoids.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help