Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Is Newbie boosting cheating?

Droid
Droid

If Id dump a whole pile of solved IH and RH cases in my agency for the rookies to take is it cheating?

Will it put them off playing for real because they don't get any skill points after the massive injection they get for "solving" those cases?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, but I think doing TH is much more fun with 3 active players.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

And the Games Begin

Droid
Droid

Games begun ages ago when someone started doing showdowns and then telling the rest of their agency who dunnit.

Droid
Droid

You should try TH with just 2 Joseph, we took nearly a week over our last one. With luch we'll do the current one in 3 days if nonody nabbs it from us first.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, don't worry, Chasing Dreams will not jump into any agencies' hunts, after they started it, even it stays at 0\% for a week.

Cinderella
Cinderella

@Joseph, What will you do if an agency places their name on all 3 all the time? You would have to do something then.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

2 days on this one. 2 days 2 people. Not too bad.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Droid,

Does it makes you happier to play against Chasing Dreams if there's only 1 player in Chasing Dreams? If yes, then I'll let flbluejay and Miinck know, so that they can leave my agency and create their own agency.

Are you happy to win in such a way? I hope you're happy if I don't belong to any agency. Maybe I'll think about it when I hit 4M xp, since you want to see me playing alone, I will play alone.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Droid, don't you get tired of poor me, pity me.

Droid
Droid

LOL Joseph, why would I want you to play by yourself? I was just pointing out that the fewer there are the harder it is and we're down to two.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help