Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Is Newbie boosting cheating?

Droid
Droid

If Id dump a whole pile of solved IH and RH cases in my agency for the rookies to take is it cheating?

Will it put them off playing for real because they don't get any skill points after the massive injection they get for "solving" those cases?

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

wow, so many of you think that Hasegawa is me? or implicating it that way? btw, i don't see how could you all think that Hasegawa is me, as first of all, I love the skills that I chose, which is totally different from the skills that Hasegawa chose, most probably because he's a newbie & i'm not...

well, if you don't believe me, then i shall smail Hasegawa to tell him to resign as i guess that would make you all happy.

Now, after Hasegawa resign, Chasing Dreams will have only 3 active players, so if you all want to beat us up by jumping into our TH, go on and have fun. ^_^

Cinderella
Cinderella

Joseph, what good is that going to do to make him resign? You have to overlook what people say. Can anyone prove that He is Joseph? I can't. We all have our tricks of the trade and I haven't met a detective yet that didn't do something that they probably shouldn't have. We have no rules and that is the problem. We are free to do what we like. I live in a glass house so I am not throwing stones.

Cinderella
Cinderella

BTW, I will be jumping into treasure hunts, that is what they are for. May the force be on your side.

Droid
Droid

Joseph, there was no sense in making Hasegawa resign whether or not he was you, and he wasn't ready to hunt anyway - he had no townie standings.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, but I think doing TH is much more fun with 3 active players.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

And the Games Begin

Droid
Droid

Games begun ages ago when someone started doing showdowns and then telling the rest of their agency who dunnit.

Droid
Droid

You should try TH with just 2 Joseph, we took nearly a week over our last one. With luch we'll do the current one in 3 days if nonody nabbs it from us first.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, don't worry, Chasing Dreams will not jump into any agencies' hunts, after they started it, even it stays at 0\% for a week.

Cinderella
Cinderella

@Joseph, What will you do if an agency places their name on all 3 all the time? You would have to do something then.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help