Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Treasure Hunt

Cinderella
Cinderella

Sorry, I started a treasure hunt today that we won't be doing. Feel free to go for it. Sorry. Cinderella from Partner's In Crime.

The Silver Jewel of India

Faction: The Order of Socrates

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Haha, at least we get to see how long it takes for you to finish the current hunt & we don't mind if Partners In Crime HOLD ON to that TH FOREVER...

flbluejay
flbluejay

Haha, at least we get to see how long it takes for you to finish the current hunt & we don't mind if Partners In Crime HOLD ON to that TH FOREVER...

flbluejay
flbluejay

Cinderella
Cinderella

Well don't count us out in jumping in on one of your treasure hunts. Our group likes company, so may the force be with us. Who knows if we don't get any company we might just let is set for a long, long time. I don't know about any of you, but I am here to compete. Just imagine the adrenalin rush that you get when someone has signed onto your treasure hunt. WOW, what a great feeling. I left AIU so that I could compete. So you never know when.

BTW, I did sent a pm to Joseph Chen after he had signed up for the one and told him that we would not be doing it. He said that your team wanted to take the small ones. Next thing that I noticed, Chasing Dreams put their names on both small ones before the first one was finished. Hmm.

Miinck
Miinck

Well, that was just me after i got stuck. One shouldn't waste favors, right? :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol, okay. I admit we started 2 THs, but just because we have 3 active players with 9 favors available and we don't want to waste any favors, that's why we started 2 THs...but I don't see it as a problem because:

$5500 reward (5 favors) + $7000 reward (6 favors) = 11 favors

minus 9 favors, we're just 2 favors short, so if PiC want to jump in either one or both, we don't mind. Don't you noticed that we're nice peoples?

Captain Scarlett
Captain Scarlett

Nothing to see here, move along folks.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help