Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Treasure Hunt

Cinderella
Cinderella

Sorry, I started a treasure hunt today that we won't be doing. Feel free to go for it. Sorry. Cinderella from Partner's In Crime.

The Silver Jewel of India

Faction: The Order of Socrates

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

No worries Cinderella ^_^

Chasing Dreams will not jump into other agency's TH under any weird circumstances. ^_^

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

well you should :)

1) THs are a *competition* between agencies and a *cooperation* between agency members.

2) The gentlemen agreement is that a high level agency should not take over lesser agencies. It doesn't apply here as "Chasing Dreams" and "Partners in Crime" are at the same level.

3) Competing with another agency on the same TH helps pumping up that adrenalin level.

4) Cinderella tells you to go for it. You don't want to disappoint a Lady.

5) Droid loves taking other agencies' THs. So it's fair to "retaliate".

Droid
Droid

Well, with Chasing Dreams having 2 hunts open and us having another (unstarted) one someone is going to have to take one off one of us.

L.D. Wallen
L.D. Wallen

bilbot, I guess that is why Ben made each treasure hunt for only one team to do, right. NOT

What is so weird about it anyway. I came out and posted a message as to what happened. Maybe Chasing Dreams is afraid of getting their butts kicked.

Please don't take that as anyone else's words in our agency. Just mine.

Let's just all stay safe, choose our own one that no one started. That way we are all winners. YEAH

Must be too many chickens in here.

L.D. Wallen
L.D. Wallen

And of course by now you all know that I am emotional. Actually just a multiple personality disorder. That is why L.D. Wallen comes out at times as Cinderella and Cinderella comes out at times as L.D. Wallen. I just can't help it.

Hasegawa Takashi
Hasegawa Takashi

@LD Wallen:
lol, you're wrong on that part about Chasing Dreams being afraid of getting our butts kicked.

We, in Chasing Dreams doesn't mind about competition, but we have our own ways of doing things, as I'm sure you didn't noticed, as in Zen Oracles, we tend to get 1 of each treasures as a set before we move on to the next set, hence, that would make it slower for us to reach higher fame.

When the Director of Zen Oracles decided to start over again as Chasing Dreams, its because starting as new agency is more fun, rather than waiting for no reason for a new agency to beat us. So, that's what I think of competition & definitely, being nice & not jump into anyone's TH is our style of playing, although it doesn't suit Partners In Crime, but that's our way of playing this game.

Cheers...

Hasegawa

Miinck
Miinck

Yup, and why bother jumping into hunts? We beat you anyway.. :)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Cinderella,

I'm not sure why you sent your agency member to annoy my agency member. All I said was its not our way to jump into other agency's TH under any weird circumstances. ^_^If you don't understand what that means, then I'll explain it to you right now in front of everyone else.

Weird Circumstances means that if you Partners In Crime jump into our TH even if we start more than 1 TH at a time, then it would make us jump into your TH next time when you do a TH. Is that CLEAR?

p/s: Sometimes being nice bring bad results, I'm not sure why...

Regards,
Joseph

Hasegawa Takashi
Hasegawa Takashi

Haha, at least we get to see how long it takes for you to finish the current hunt & we don't mind if Partners In Crime HOLD ON to that TH FOREVER...

Miinck
Miinck

Haha, at least we get to see how long it takes for you to finish the current hunt & we don't mind if Partners In Crime HOLD ON to that TH FOREVER...

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help