Community - Message Boards

Game Announcements

Case Difficulty Levels Explained!

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

This being a mystery game, it's sometimes tough to decide exactly how much info to give out about the specific rules of the game in the help files, and how much to leave for players to discover for themselves. I've had some questions about how and when players get access to new case difficulty levels that I thought should be cleared up.

In particular, a lot of people have had questions about when a harder difficulty level would be available above "Ridiculously Hard". It's a bit of a trick question, because a harder level is already available and has been for several months. The currently highest level of difficulty is "Almost Impossible", it requires a high level case contact and 4 million experience points (a level nobody has quite reached yet).

Anyway, rather than beat around the bush on this issue more, I've decided to just spell out the rules directly in the help file. To see the list of difficulty levels and what exactly is required to access each one, please click on the HELP link in the lower right hand corner, and click on "New Case Contacts" in the "Advancing your Detective" section.

Thanks, and Sleuth Strong!

Replies
Christina4400
Christina4400

Thanx ben!! :)

Dspongelyte
Dspongelyte

Ok

Izabeth
Izabeth

awesome.

silent0369
silent0369

thank, but i am vietnamese, i don't know much as it

regina von den berg
regina von den berg

i have 510 experience points..y havent my cases advanced to hard?

Lucas K.
Lucas K.

Reply deleted by Moderator.

danicalif0rnia
danicalif0rnia

OMG! 1 million experience? Rofl..

Devina Daring
Devina Daring

Thanx Ben

Devina Daring
Devina Daring

Thanx Ben

harapalb
harapalb

Hi, I wanted to know... although I have over 10000 Experience the hardest level I can access is Very Hard cases. Why is that? Hw can I access harder cases?
Thanks !

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help