Community - Message Boards

Detective Agency Recruiting

Partners in Crime recruiting

Droid
Droid

We're looking for one or two regular players who are interested in treasure hunting. We're likely to start hunts daytime USA/evening time Europe, you don't have to match these locations but if you're in Australia or China it's likely we'll be playing when you're asleep.

We can offer help and advice, a friendly atmosphere in our chat room and a fun agency. We do ask you not to write on the walls in the agency but to use our notice board instead ;)

Replies
Cinderella
Cinderella

Cimorene, This is our Agency recruiting site. I am one of the Directors. Are you thinking of joining? If not why read the site?

Rose, I don't drink either. Sleuth is a place that we can make our characters different from the way that we are. It makes life interesting.

Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

Yep, that is why I now own a bookstore. And ride a moped, and have an aunt who raises peacocks...

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

That sounds like a great relaxing life. Top it off, Spring is in the air. At least here it is.

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

It is obvious that agencies are looking for detectives, looking for directors and what not.

This is good! That means that the playing field might be even again.

Sean Holmes
Sean Holmes

I'm in!

Droid
Droid

You have to be subscribed to join an agency Sean and also you've only done 4 cases in 6 days.

AcademiaNut
AcademiaNut

Hi I'm a newbie and interested. What would be entailed?

Chivonne Reji
Chivonne Reji

hi
Mr. Droid
i would like to in your agency

Chistina.d
Chistina.d

can i join the agency

Chistina.d
Chistina.d

Hi,Mr Droid

I would like to join your agency