Community - Message Boards

Detective Agency Recruiting

Partners in Crime recruiting

Droid
Droid

We're looking for one or two regular players who are interested in treasure hunting. We're likely to start hunts daytime USA/evening time Europe, you don't have to match these locations but if you're in Australia or China it's likely we'll be playing when you're asleep.

We can offer help and advice, a friendly atmosphere in our chat room and a fun agency. We do ask you not to write on the walls in the agency but to use our notice board instead ;)

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi Droid,

Isn't it weird to have a strong agency cut in half in terms of strength & speed?

Good Luck ^_^

Droid
Droid

There were only 3 of us participating in hunts Joseph so it didn't make much difference.

If anyone wants to apply then I'm going to be offline for a few days so contact Mercey or Cinderella in our agency instead.

Azar
Azar

It strange, I have just counted and only 7 from last 30 THs were done only by Marvelous Three (including using NPC)

Cinderella
Cinderella

Azar, I am disappointed that you called us the Marvelous Three. We worked out butts off doing Treasure Hunts. I loved AIU but it was so far advanced that I wanted to compete with other agencies. No one is trying to discredit anyone as things in AIU really changed due to jobs and other things. In the end it was mostly the three of us doing the treasure hunts due to the circumstance beyond anyone's control. We did not leave AIU under bad feelings as maybe one day we will all be back.

Cinderella
Cinderella

BTW, In a way we were darned if we did and darned if we didn't. If AIU would have competed on a same treasure as one of the newbies, we would have never heard the end of it. You know that. Now we can kick their butts. LOL

Cinderella
Cinderella

We are looking for subscribed members whose goal it is to kick butt and have a great time doing it. We want someone who works hard and get all of their 3 favor cases done most days. So if you are serious, please contact one of us.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Who is really serious and wants to kick butt. Serious inquiries only.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Forgot to say that I will help you in my office as Droid's is filled with litter and beer bottles. Although he has a fridge full of beer and he will allow you to help yourself, it is hard getting to it and there are more beer bottles on the floor than in the fridge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1UOIO38Ghs

Cimorene Parker
Cimorene Parker

wow Ms Cinderella, do you REALLY have to post & repost after your previous post > 5 times in a row??

Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

I can't drink beer. And it smells kinda funky. So... I think I'll stay at Zen. ;D teehee

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help