Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Do you have any agents you want to compliment?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

As the Director of Zen Oracles Agency, I would like to compliment the following members:

flbluejay
jarrek lander
Miss E.
Rose Catherine
Miinck
Sven Hjerson

Thank you to all of you for doing so well in your cases. ^_^

Replies
Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

No Problem CJ, if you have anymore questions just smail us! CU CJ!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

thank you guys we appreciate it

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

okay how about this thank you to everyone, cause i just have too many to thank. you all know who you are. this for my southern partner YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE HHHHHAAAAAWWWWW!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

thank you to joseph for your visit, and all that you bestowed upon us. you really are a big helper. keep up the good work all.

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

Congratulations to our friend Liz Heller for breaking into the top 30 detectives list today. Liz, who's not only one of the smartest detectives I know but also has a great sense of style, becomes the 6th Primatech member to crak the top 30.

Liz Heller
Liz Heller

Thanks Sly!! :D

jen plaidy
jen plaidy

Many congrats to all the other guys and gals in Primatech for finding their 100th treasure overnight, and also well done to all the past members who contributed to the first 99 successful hunts.

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

congratulations to john bear for reaching 100k experience !!!! keep up the good work!!!!!! hhhhooooooooooowwwwwwwllllllll

Detective_Tina
Detective_Tina

OMG Droid And ROSE U REALLYY SOLVED THOSE CASES!!! WOOOOWW THATS REALLYYY COOOOLLL!!!!
i solved only 12 cases :(((((
how old r u ppl??

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

thank you most of all to jayneromina without you hun i would not be part of this game anymore!!!! you are a wonderful person, and a joy to work with. thank you to all the members of the new agency star gazers, without you team the work would just not get done!!!!!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help