Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Do you have any agents you want to compliment?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

As the Director of Zen Oracles Agency, I would like to compliment the following members:

flbluejay
jarrek lander
Miss E.
Rose Catherine
Miinck
Sven Hjerson

Thank you to all of you for doing so well in your cases. ^_^

Replies
Melody Anne
Melody Anne

This is a thread worthy of renewal.

I would like to recoggnize Isaac Mendez for being a wonderful leader.

Also, Jen Plaidy, Liz Heller, and Sly Springstone for helping bring Primatech back to life!

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

I also want to thank Isaac Mendez for the incredible job he does running the office and everyone at Primatech for being so good to me since I joined the agency.

skider
skider

the missons are easy did you know im a bigginer and im allredy on case 4

skider
skider

well if you have blank screens then you have done somthing!

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Awwww thats sooo sweeet guys! see you soon! @ PRIMATECH!

cjmcebdb
cjmcebdb

i would like to say thank you to dylan and shades. they helped me get where i am today. thank you guys! also even though he does not play anymore, bhootnath was a wonderful player. thank you to all the memebers of my agency, and to lilcwgirl for giving me a second chance. happy sleuthing all hhhooowwwlll!

Isaac Mendez
Isaac Mendez

Would like to thank cjmcebdb for joining back Moonlightning.
I encouraged lilcwgirl to keep the agency and do some recruiting.
Glad Moonlightning is doing so well now! Keep it up all!

lilcwgirl
lilcwgirl

Getting a lil sappy. But here goes...

Isaac you and Melody really helped out that day you (or was it her?) kicked my butt all over the showdown and I received the FA. Your words of encouragement and suggestions were truly what I needed! The Fixer Fee was worth it... sorta.

Cj, thank you so much for coming back to Moon Lighting. Sleuth began fun, then when a director position was inherited, it was work. Since you have come back I can enjoy the game once again!

Thank you so much to Joseph. You coming to visit was awesome! The information you supplied to our agency message board, absolutely priceless!! I can't imagine where I would be if I would have known half of those tips from the word go.

And also would like to thank Peach Detects. Whether she realizes it or not... she and I were neck and neck on the leaderboards for quite sometime. Because of her I spent many nights and days without sleep trying to catch up, surpass, then trying to catch up again!! You kept me on my toes girl!

lil

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Hats off to Azar, for always being a gentleman.

He is dominant in this game, yet still kind to us "little people". LOL

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

Congratulations to our own Jen Plaidy who not only broke 400K last night but also finds herself as one of the top 30 detectives in all of Sleuthland this morning.

Congratulations Jen! It couldn't have happened to a nicer duck! ;)

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help