Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Do you have any agents you want to compliment?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

As the Director of Zen Oracles Agency, I would like to compliment the following members:

flbluejay
jarrek lander
Miss E.
Rose Catherine
Miinck
Sven Hjerson

Thank you to all of you for doing so well in your cases. ^_^

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

No problem Night Owl ^_^

Thanks to the owner of Gifter who gave me a 1 month gift subscription, that I'm able to achieve it.

Droid
Droid

Night Owl deserves compliments, she held AIU together; I wouldn't have left AIU if she wasn't too busy to play any more. And Azar of course but he's generally too busy to play much either.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Good Old Droid is a great team players. Always fun to be with him.

Sass Emiss
Sass Emiss

Kudos to Droid and Bilbott: Be they ever so pompous and disdainful, they do make the boards interesting.

flbluejay
flbluejay

Well said Sass Emiss!! All jokes aside I do admire all the GODs, especially my beloved director Joseph. To all the past and present members of AIU, I congratulate you on a job well done. You have given us all something to aspire to. To all the members of Zen Oracles, you know you guys are rock stars. :)

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

Tanks Sass Emiss but that is bilbot not bilbott :(

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

This is a thread worthy of renewal.

I would like to recoggnize Isaac Mendez for being a wonderful leader.

Also, Jen Plaidy, Liz Heller, and Sly Springstone for helping bring Primatech back to life!

Sly Springstone
Sly Springstone

I also want to thank Isaac Mendez for the incredible job he does running the office and everyone at Primatech for being so good to me since I joined the agency.

skider
skider

the missons are easy did you know im a bigginer and im allredy on case 4

skider
skider

well if you have blank screens then you have done somthing!

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help