Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Do you have any agents you want to compliment?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

As the Director of Zen Oracles Agency, I would like to compliment the following members:

flbluejay
jarrek lander
Miss E.
Rose Catherine
Miinck
Sven Hjerson

Thank you to all of you for doing so well in your cases. ^_^

Replies
Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

^_^

Miinck
Miinck

Hahaa.. just can't Get enough Of that Dude..

Droid
Droid

Complements to Good Old Droid :)

And to Zen Oracles - good job you've done with your agency Chen - you've brought up a good few rookies in your agency. Well done.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thanks Droid ^_^

Well, I only gave them RH to do daily, as I won't and unable to do 30 RH per day as I kept on seeing blank screens. ^_^ I think AIU are much better in terms of helping rookies, because AIU have 3 players able to give RH. ^_^

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

opps, forgot to mention, thank to Gifter, because of the 1 month Gift Subscription.

Night Owl
Night Owl

Good thread Joseph :)
I'd like to compliment Azar for taking me in as a newbie into AIU and allowing me to grow in confidence and experience.
Also all my past and present fellow agency members :)
Oh yeah ....compliments to Joseph and Smarty too for setting the bar higher for us all to catch up too ;)

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

No problem Night Owl ^_^

Thanks to the owner of Gifter who gave me a 1 month gift subscription, that I'm able to achieve it.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

No problem Night Owl ^_^

Thanks to the owner of Gifter who gave me a 1 month gift subscription, that I'm able to achieve it.

Droid
Droid

Night Owl deserves compliments, she held AIU together; I wouldn't have left AIU if she wasn't too busy to play any more. And Azar of course but he's generally too busy to play much either.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Good Old Droid is a great team players. Always fun to be with him.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help