Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Do you have any agents you want to compliment?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Hi All,

As the Director of Zen Oracles Agency, I would like to compliment the following members:

flbluejay
jarrek lander
Miss E.
Rose Catherine
Miinck
Sven Hjerson

Thank you to all of you for doing so well in your cases. ^_^

Replies
Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

Awwwww.... Thanks, Joseph!!! We couldn't do it without you!!! ;D

<raises a virgin piƱa colada> Here is to the best director! Boss boy!

;D

Cinderella
Cinderella

First and foremost I admire all the grumpy old detectives. The grumping (is that a word?) of the old detectives made me want to stay. When I felt bored or whatever the GOD lifted me up. Hmm never thought about the initials being GOD. Milmot2 you came up with that one. I do admire GOD before anything or anyone else including myself. He is the reason that I survive. I am nothing without GOD.

Yes, Joseph, I consider you a grumpy old detective also.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Rose, Isn't he sexy looking now-a-days.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol,

i'm only 252 days here, so even being 252 days, i still considered myself as a newbie. ^_^

Cinderella
Cinderella

Joseph, it seems as though you have been around here forever. Maybe because right from the beginning, your scores were high and you could do TH's with the oldies.

So I guess that you are not a grumpy yet. I don't know how long you have to be here to be a grumpy? We should be able to get grumpy awards.

Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

Oh, he IS a GOD... but a Giddy Old-ish Detective! He's not a grump yet! teehee

And, yes, Joseph... you are rocking that hat!!! Love it! ;D Especially with the eye patch...

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

^_^

Miinck
Miinck

Hahaa.. just can't Get enough Of that Dude..

Droid
Droid

Complements to Good Old Droid :)

And to Zen Oracles - good job you've done with your agency Chen - you've brought up a good few rookies in your agency. Well done.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Thanks Droid ^_^

Well, I only gave them RH to do daily, as I won't and unable to do 30 RH per day as I kept on seeing blank screens. ^_^ I think AIU are much better in terms of helping rookies, because AIU have 3 players able to give RH. ^_^

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help