Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Happy Birthday SoM

Droid
Droid

I guess today is SoM's birthday today so happy Birthday all you sleuths who are 365 days old today.

Replies
Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

Yes! Happy Birthday to everyone who has been here a year! And to Ben, Happy 1 Year Anniversary of Sleuth: Shades of Mystery! ;D

Azar
Azar

Hi, hi I am deeply touched :)
I am here from the beginning (even earlier as beta-tester), so I am pretty old GOD (Grumpy Old Detective) :)

Ben maybe a short speech :)

Simone Dubois
Simone Dubois

Happy Birthday Shades of Mystery!

I was here for Beta Testing, too Azar.
Happy 365 days + to me and you. :)

Unfortunately, the fact that you can't share files between detectives controlled by the same person rather ruined the game for me, but I'm glad to see so many other people are still enjoying the game.

Droid
Droid

What you need is a dynamic IP address Simone ;)

Sleuth Admin
Sleuth Admin

Ooh, I LOVE birthday parties.

SoM wants a pony.

Ok, I admit we didn't notice this until you guys brought it up.

If anybody else is available for a birthday Multi-Sleuth Showdown tonight at 9pm (PST), I'd like to play one. I'll even offer a Fixer's cap as a prize.

Anybody interested?

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

The prize is for the 1st person to solve the Showdown case? hehe... can you promise that i won't see any blank screens? ^_^

lol...I'm interested. ^_^

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

hi Ben,

We're there in the showdown, but it doesn't work... :(

Showdown Starts In...
Wait here for the Showdown to begin.
Participants

avatar Detective Joseph Chen Experience: 3075940

avatar FaithFluro Experience: 310

avatar Miss E. Experience: 320810

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

lol...i've humiliate myself for misunderstand of the time, until Rose told me that the showdown I've just joined is actually the 6pm...

^_^

ms helen
ms helen

Happy Sleuthday everyone.

It really doesn't seem like a year + days since all us beta testers were telling Ben every tiny little error and problem with the game lol.

MaxNyght
MaxNyght

Happy Birthday!

And, on a side note: Simone, if you think the same person is bad, try having more than one family member play from the same household. You can't share then, either, so this is not something the whole family can play together without a penalty. You're all considered the same person.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help