Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Message for Ben

Cinderella
Cinderella

I am starting a thread for myself and others to talk about SOM.
I am really getting bored doing the same thing over and over and nothing new added to the game. I do know that several people haven't and are not going to renew their subscriptions. I renewed my subscription, but wonder if I was wrong. I feel like a hamster on one of those wheels that they keep running on. I would like to know if there is going to be anything more added to the game and when can I expect it. What do we as players have to do to get you to put some new things into the game. Not harder cases. Maybe some new treasures, some fun stuff. The atmosphere here has really gotten bad as far as people quitting. After all we are paying. There are game sites that are cheaper than this site and a lot of variety. I beg you to please do something with this game. It could be great. Please

Replies
Liz
Liz

I wish there was a discount in price if you wanted to subscribe to both Sleuth games.

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

A cosmetic bug: check the agency list
http://shades.playsleuth.com/agency/directory.spy
and see how agencies, which names begin by "the", are listed.

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

new skill:
- tell where is

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

new skills ideas:
- tell where is a yellow note, a key, or a weapon
- tell whether you forgot an evidence on the crime scene

milmot2
milmot2

I was given this motive doing a research on Marcel:
"On The Lighter Side

Doylesburgh resident Marcel Edeal drew bemused stares from onlookers and a warning from police for the public tantrum he directed at Narayan Edeal last Wednesday.
(...)"

It is written "Doylesburgh resident" so I should have both a motive and whereabouts, but I got only a motive :(

Melody Anne
Melody Anne

Its the same if you search someone's home and find a cigar or pipe, but it will say smokes unknown until you talk to them.
I guess the men are always smoking when they open their front door!

TRASH TALKER
TRASH TALKER

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Weslen
Weslen

Some ideas for add-ons for agencies.

Equipment Locker Expansion:
Cost - Expensive
Use - Increase storage space by fity percent
Limitations - Can only be installed in an agency once and then it is a permanent fixture. It can't be sold, plus if you move to a different premises, you lose the expansion and have to buy another one.

Skeleton Key Locker:
Cost - Moderate
Use - store skeleton keys so they don't clog up the equipment locker.
Limitations - As per expansion - stays as part of an agency once installed and can't be sold or transferred.

Coat Locker:
Cost - Expensive
Use - Allows each agency member to store up to two coats.
Limitations - Coats can only be used by the agent that stored them. This would also be a permanent agency fixture that caouldn't be sold or transferred.

John Bear
John Bear

To encourage more people to enter showdowns.

How about giving people 1 more favor case if they solve a certain number of showdowns in a given 24-hour period?

For example:
Solve 4 showdowns, gain 1 extra favor case.
False accusations and running out of time wouldn't count.

This would increase the incentive to take part against more experienced players, as even if you didn't win the showdown and get the challenge points, you would still get rewarded for solving the case.

Detective Joseph Chen
Detective Joseph Chen

Nice idea from Weslen and John Bear. ^_^

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help