Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Message for Ben

Cinderella
Cinderella

I am starting a thread for myself and others to talk about SOM.
I am really getting bored doing the same thing over and over and nothing new added to the game. I do know that several people haven't and are not going to renew their subscriptions. I renewed my subscription, but wonder if I was wrong. I feel like a hamster on one of those wheels that they keep running on. I would like to know if there is going to be anything more added to the game and when can I expect it. What do we as players have to do to get you to put some new things into the game. Not harder cases. Maybe some new treasures, some fun stuff. The atmosphere here has really gotten bad as far as people quitting. After all we are paying. There are game sites that are cheaper than this site and a lot of variety. I beg you to please do something with this game. It could be great. Please

Replies
Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

To get back on track...

What we have come up with as a whole:

~new treasures, some fun stuff
~save favor cases? (lots of debate here)
~saved favor cases unusable for TH, but favors are saveable?
~ show the time limit on favor cases
~new furniture
~get something for winning the showdowns
~fix the first showdown
~reschedule showdowns- maybe once every 2 hours?
~have little treasures of our own that we can display on our detective page
~what is up with the space that says "Equipped" under items?
~what is up with the scripted mysteries?
~add on a few more neighborhoods
~speed up the game? Why does it keep freezing?
~replace Code Breaking skill with a new skill, with a skill called Future Sight - a skill which you can use once per day in the flop house to find out which favor is needed next in the current treasure hunt? (Detective Joseph Chen)
~Almost Impossible Difficulty Cases that would provide us with new +5 gifts (Champagne & Gold Locket)
~is there a way to delete old, unused characters?

Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

did i forget anything? add it on there! and let's stop the bickering.

Droid
Droid

About the "equipped" I thought there were going to be useful items you could share in an agency locker rather than just gifts. A fingerprint analysing computer for example that the agency could buy for a couple of milloin bucks.

Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

that would be fun! or could we have a fortune teller over here?

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

and all these improvements ready for SoM's first anniversary (february the 24th)?

Cinderella
Cinderella

Rose Catherine, that sounds good to me. Ben doesn't have to do all at once but come on, little by little. Also the sleuth mail light drives me crazy even after checking all pm's it still blinks until you reload the current page.

Cinderella
Cinderella

Reply deleted by Moderator.

Rose Catherine
Rose Catherine

all this at one time? that would be waaay too much change implemented at once me thinks. just start adding things in little by little, so one day we don't come on and everything has suddenly changed over night. i like change, but not sudden change. lol.

and the flashing mail thing is rather annoying, but if it's too hard to change, i can deal! ;D

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

@kendra
As Cinderella put so Eloquently, you have the right to express your opinions however, expressing ones opinions and attacking someone elses opinions are two different things.

You obviously do not understand what "loyalty" truly is and it is not surprising that you would agree with bilbot's way.

If the only thing you can come up with is "oh the adrenaline" you might want to re-think life a little bit or you could reach 1 Million EXP and check back in when you have experienced it all.

PS. Don't bother responding by saying that I am not at 1 Million so I don't know what I am talking about. I would just say, I don't have to be at 1 Million, I have enough people in my agency that are and we "CHAT AND SHARE". Got to love this game HUH?

MERCEY LESS
MERCEY LESS

BTW @ Droid
Like the idea of adding equipment that we can buy to put in the agency locker.

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help