Community - Message Boards

Sleuth Talk

Message for Ben

Cinderella
Cinderella

I am starting a thread for myself and others to talk about SOM.
I am really getting bored doing the same thing over and over and nothing new added to the game. I do know that several people haven't and are not going to renew their subscriptions. I renewed my subscription, but wonder if I was wrong. I feel like a hamster on one of those wheels that they keep running on. I would like to know if there is going to be anything more added to the game and when can I expect it. What do we as players have to do to get you to put some new things into the game. Not harder cases. Maybe some new treasures, some fun stuff. The atmosphere here has really gotten bad as far as people quitting. After all we are paying. There are game sites that are cheaper than this site and a lot of variety. I beg you to please do something with this game. It could be great. Please

Replies
bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

Another out of space server error :( Twice in a row is not very professional, don't you think, Ben?

Droid
Droid

I have done the MS SQL optimisation class, more data in the DB means a bigger index to search you clot.

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

Either it shows that Microsoft class is crap or you didn't understand everything you were taught. However knowing who is right or not on this matter is way out of this thread's scope. Database professionals know already and other people don't care.

Droid
Droid

I believe you still use the tab key to find objects? That's pretty lame; it ought to be disabled but the hidden object bugs still exist so it can't be.

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

Yes, I use the tab key, which is not something to be ashamed of. I don't think, that looking for clues with your bare eyes or by moving your mouse, is a very high level (for the brain) activity. BTW I didn't the hidden object bug since a long time ago (but at 4 games a day, a long time doesn't mean many cases).

If Ben disables the tab key, I'll rely on my house search bot :)

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

oops, I didn't NOTICE the hidden bug...

Droid
Droid

You think looking with your eyes or the tab key are the only way of knowing what's in the room? And you call yourself a programmer?

bilbot-the-hommit
bilbot-the-hommit

Please read again the CoC especially the part on personal attack. You already made a fool of yourself so stop this needless "debate". If you persist, I'll have to request a moderator's attention on your writings.

You already wrote you installed an debug version of Flash player and was able to spot objects in the debug log. Go one step ahead as any programmer with some spare time would do.

Droid
Droid

You started it.

Tatzilla
Tatzilla

Can we please have some new proof reasons and motive reasons?

[ You must login to reply ]

Login Help